Monday, January 7, 2013

Day 1 - Self Portrait

Who knew taking your own picture could be so hard? I was trying to sneak in a couple of shots in between work, while having lunch, while talking on the phone. I even tried taking a picture in front of the mirror in the office bathroom but thankfully I changed my mind the last minute. I also tried different expressions on my face, from angry to bored to happy to finally to indifference.

It was really a fun experience for me. I was really enjoying the day. Was engaged and alert because I was looking out for another opportunity to take a picture of myself. Another great thing came out of this experience. I now know what my angles are! Hahaha No more bad faces on the next family reunion!

Okay i'm talking too much already.

So here it is, my Self Portrait;



No comments:

Post a Comment