Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Challenge no. 2 "The 30 Day Drawing Challenge"

The 30 day drawing challenge. Or what the hell did I put myself into?

Okay, a bit of a backgrounder, I told myself that I should pick a challenge blindfolded and the whichever challenge my finger lands on my computer screen that would be the one. So here I am with a drawing challenge.

Be warned, my drawing skills are not that great so I'll definitely do a lot of explainings. For sure lots of moments of confusion because I would draw something and you guys will see it as a whole other thing. so there.

Please bear with me.

Bring it on!

Day 1; Yourself
Day 2; Your Favorite Animal
Day 3; Your Favorite Food
Day 4; Your Favorite Place
Day 5; Bestfriend
Day 6; Favorite Book Character
Day 7; Favorite Word
Day 8; Favorite Animated Character
Day 9; Favorite TV Show
Day 10; Favorite Candy
Day 11; Turning point in your life
Day 12; Most recent Accomplishment
Day 13; Comics
Day 14; Favorite Fairytale
Day 15; Family Picture
Day 16; Inspiration
Day 17; Favorite Plant
Day 18; Just a doodle
Day 19; Something New
Day 20; Something Orange
Day 21; Something you want
Day 22; Something you miss
Day 23; Something you need
Day 24; A Couple
Day 25; Scenery
Day 26; Something you don't like
Day 27; Some One you love
Day 28; Anything you would like
Day 29; A place you like to go
Day 30; A banner for finishing the challenge

Now that I am seeing the list. I know I'm screwed. Big time!


No comments:

Post a Comment